- p4a is the basic command line interface used to do simple things with Par4All: parallelizing programs, compiling with backend. The Par4All user manual with a description of p4a is available in PDF and HTML.
- Installation guide in PDF and HTML.
- Some coding rules to write applications with good parallelization properties for Par4All in PDF and HTML. There is no magic powder, parallelization can work only on well written programs. There is a more recent and general technical report that can be found at http://www.cri.ensmp.fr/classement/doc/A-503.pdf
- Slides presenting p4a command line interface: Slides generated automatically with the help of p4a (p4a -h) and explaining the p4a capabilities.
- Par4All primer with tpips: Introductive slide presentation for advanced users of the tpips command line interface of PIPS present in Par4All.
The License information is available in the /documentation/license/ folder.