Different positions available in the Par4All community
Some jobs and internships are offered by the Par4All community. These positions are related to compilation, source-to-source compilers, parallelism, optimization and program transformations, manycores, GPU (CUDA and OpenCL), operating systems, parallel applications, scientific computing, graphics visualization, analytics, financial computing, embedding systems…
If you are highly skilled in these areas or very motivated by these subjects and you are ready to incorporate a team that blends high-end academics with bleeding-edge entrepreneurs, send your résumé to jobs (at)silkan (dot)com since SILKAN is in a massive hiring phase.
There are many internships in compilation, program transformation. parallelization, optimization, GPU, SIMD, hardware accelerators, scientific computing… in France (Paris & Montpellier), USA (Los Altos) & Canada (Montréal). There are so many things to do that you have only a small (old) sample here. Contact us if you are interested in any of these subjects.
- Adding MATLAB/Octave/Scilab language to a source-to-source compiler : Internship for a MSc or engineer student
- Optimized program generation with static and dynamic analysis support : Sujet de stage d’ingénieur ou M2 (in French)
- Coupling a pattern-matching language to a source-to-source compiler : Internship for a MSc or engineer student
- Multi-target program transformations Sujet de stage d’ingénieur ou M2 (in French)
- Semantics editor for a source-to-source program transformation infrastructure with Eclipse Sujet de stage d’ingénieur (in French)
- Complexity-based (non)parallelization : Master or engineer internship in Los Altos or Montpellier
- Fortran to OpenCL parallelization : Master or engineer internship in Los Altos or Montpellier